Wow – these really started coming in this July –
You can tell I had quite a few different varieties of tomatoes, cherokee purple, yellow, heirloom, roma and a few different types of cherry tomatoes. I’m going to jump ahead here because these posts are back dated since it took me 3 months to actually process my photos – but over the summer I hauled in 42 lbs in total.
The garden has some issues though, which I managed to fix one bed – the hard way. Dig all the dirt out and replace it. The deficiency is in the calcium in the soil and just poor quality. It contributed to tons of blossom end rot. I tried to fix it mid way through the season but that didn’t work out so well. It’s amazing I got as many tomatoes as I did.